The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has announced a rescheduling of the D.El.Ed exam.
JKBOSE has rescheduled the D.El.Ed exam papers.
- The papers for Children’s Physical and Emotional Health, School Health and Education (Code no. 611), and Teaching of Urdu/Hindi/Kashmiri/Dogri/Punjabi (Code no. 614/615/616/617/618) have been affected.
- The previous dates for these papers were 23rd and 24th February 2023.
- The new dates for these papers are now 28th February 2023 and 1st March 2023, respectively.
- The rest of the papers will be conducted as per the previous schedule.
- The time and venue for the other papers will remain the same.
- Students should keep a close eye on the official website of JKBOSE for further updates
It is important to note that the rest of the papers will be conducted as per the previously notified datasheet, and the time and venue for these papers will remain the same. Students are advised to keep a close eye on the official website of JKBOSE for any further updates regarding the exam schedule.
This rescheduling of the exam may cause some inconvenience to the candidates, but it has been done to ensure a smooth and fair examination process.
The JKBOSE is committed to providing a transparent and efficient examination system for all the students, and we wish all the candidates the best of luck for their upcoming exams.