ITI Bandipora is inviting candidates who are interested in teaching and training trainees in various trades. The institute is accepting applications on plain paper for the position of Guest Faculty, which is on a temporary basis. This opportunity is available for the academic session of 2022-2023, and the training will be conducted under the PPP mode scheme.
The institute is seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Guest Faculty as Draughtsman Civil Trade Instructor
- Guest Faculty as Welder Trade Instructor
To be eligible for the Guest Faculty positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Draughtsman Civil Trade Instructor: B.Voc./Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE/UGC recognized Engineering College/University, or Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE/recognized board, or NTC/NAC passed in the Trade of “Draughtsman Civil” with 3 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Welder Trade Instructor: B.Voc/Degree in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Production Engineering/Mechatronics from AICTE/UGC recognized university/college with one year experience in relevant field, or Diploma in Mechanical and allied from AICTE/recognized technical board, or NTC/NAC passed in the Trade of Welder with three years of experience in the relevant field.
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications along with attested copies of their testimonials, including their date of birth, marks cards, and degree certificates. These documents should be sent to the office of the undersigned within seven days from the date of publication of this notice. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The selection process for the Guest Faculty positions will be through an interview.
- The last date to submit applications is 07-03-2023.
- The Guest Faculty will be paid remuneration as per the applicable norms of the PPP mode scheme.
- The appointment for this job opportunity will automatically cease once the academic session is over or if a regular arrangement, substitute arrangement, or transfer/internal arrangement is made, whichever comes earlier.
- The appointee must sign an agreement at the time of joining, acknowledging that they will not have any preferential claim for regularization or continuation on the basis of this engagement.
- The above advertisement is subject to the outcome of any writ petition pending in the court of law.