The Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has announced an extension of the submission deadline for online forms for Classes 10th, 11th, and 12th Annual (Regular) Examination 2023 and Renewal Registration Returns of Classes 11th and 12th. This is good news for students who were unable to submit their forms earlier.
Who can submit online examination forms?
- Students who have passed their SSE (Class 10) and HSE-I (Class 11th) session Annual (Private)/Bi-Annual 2022 Summer Zone of Jammu Division through re-evaluation result
- Students who have changed their subject/s in class 12th and/or have not submitted their exam forms for class 11th in changed subject/s
- General left-out candidates who have not submitted their examination forms till date for Class 10th, 11th, and 12th
Prescribed fee and submission dates
- The actual prescribed fee for five subjects is Rs. 1190/- and for 5+ subjects is Rs. 1410/- with no late fee
- The link for submitting the online examination forms will be available from 28th February 2023 to 1st March 2023
- Late submission with a fee of Rs. 10,000/- can be done on 2nd and 3rd March 2023, in addition to the last prescribed fee
Authorities to be informed
- All concerned authorities, including Principals/Heads of Institutions affiliated with J&K BOSE, Chief Education Officers of UT of J&K/Ladakh, and all Deputy/Assistant Secretaries of the Board, should be informed about the extension of the deadline
Board’s requests and notifications
- Assistant Secretary of the ITSS wing has been requested to ensure adherence to the notified schedule for submission of examination forms
- Information Officer has been asked to notify the said notification in local dailies
Additional information and updates
- Students are advised to visit the official website of JKBOSE for more details and updates Or JOIN hERE