Are you planning to appear for JEE NEET in 2023? If yes, then you must know about the top engineering and medical colleges in India.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranks the colleges on various parameters, and you can check out the rankings to make an informed decision.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the JEE Main and NEET exams annually for students seeking admission to engineering and medical courses.
NIRF Rankings for JEE Main 2023:
The JEE Main 2023 has two sessions, out of which the first session has already taken place, and the second session is scheduled for April. The NEET 2023, on the other hand, will be held on May 7th.
To secure admission in IITs, candidates need to take JEE Advanced. For engineering, there are additional entrance exams that are held at the institute, state or national levels. NEET is the sole entrance exam for admission to undergraduate medical courses in India.
Aspiring candidates should familiarize themselves with the exam pattern, syllabus, results, admission process, and other relevant details. The information brochures of NEET and JEE Main contain all the essential details.
Here is a list of the top engineering colleges in India as per NIRF rankings that accept JEE scores for undergraduate admissions:
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)
NIT Karnataka, Surathkal
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
IIT BHU Varanasi
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) or IIT ISM Dhanbad
NIRF Rankings for NEET 2023:
Here is a list of the top medical colleges in India as per NIRF rankings that accept NEET scores for undergraduate admissions:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College Vellore
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Bangalore
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate
- Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Pondicherry
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of
- Medical Sciences Lucknow
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical
- Sciences and Technology Thiruvananthapuram
- Kasturba Medical College Manipal
- King George’s Medical University Lucknow
- Madras Medical College & Government
- General Hospital Chennai
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi
- St. John’s Medical College Bengaluru
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research Chennai
Keep these rankings in mind while preparing for JEE NEET in 2023, and make a wise decision while selecting the college of your choice